Thursday, September 17, 2009

Solving the Problems Window Blinds Can Present



           
This is my favorite assistance device.  Because I did not want to have window coverings open at night, I would leave blinds that I could not reach closed at all times.  After putting in motorized window blinds, my house is bright and sunny which is so uplifting to the spirit.  Now I can have blinds open during the day and closed, for privacy, at night.  These window coverings open and close with a remote giving the control back to me.  The cost was a consideration so I only use them in areas that I cannot reach.


Another possible solution, to those difficult to turn wands, is blinds that open and close by pulling a cord. These are much easier than trying to turn a wand and should not increase the cost of the blind. Just look for brands that have this option.

Click on the picture to link to the product.


Suzanne

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am very interested in your opinion. Thank you for you post.