Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Trouble getting out of bed


I recently had a lady email my website that her husband had decreased mobility and had problems getting out of bed. She explained that it was very difficult on both her and her husband when she tried to assist him. She ordered the M-Rail and the following is her response:


"I just want to thank you for having M-rail on your web site. Oh my gosh. I ordered it Sunday night, it was delivered yesterday. I put it together, after a few minutes, installed it and Jack used it last night. He got out of bed to go to the bathroom without me pulling on him, got up by himself and was able to get to the bathroom without an accident. This was well worth the money."

This link will take you to the product:
http://empoweredlivingtoday.com//index.php?option=com_product&task=product&id=4&Itemid=86

Suzanne

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am very interested in your opinion. Thank you for you post.